Cross Sector Strategies was started by Elizabeth Redman to help regional leaders form multi-sector partnerships to develop competitive, environmentally-responsible strategies for economic development.
Elizabeth specializes in facilitating collaborative economic development processes and designing policies to promote sustainable business growth. Cross Sector Strategies is based on the premise that regional economic competitiveness is best achieved through cross-sector collaboration and an integration of environmental and economic goals.
Primary services include:
- Advising organizations on ways to use environmental, energy, and climate policy to drive economic growth.
- Building public-private partnerships for sustainable economic development.
- Designing strategies for clean energy jobs training and workforce development programs.
- Researching the job creation impacts of environmental and energy policies.
- Building clean technology clusters.
- Facilitating meetings and engaging stakeholders in the design of regional economic and environmental policies.
- Developing solutions for the retention, expansion, and creation of innovation-based industries.